joi, 22 decembrie 2011

Oblivion





I've forgotten your eyes.
I've forgotten their colour.
I've forgotten how're they nice
and how often u were my caller.


I've forgotten your hair
I've forgotten it's softness
I've forgotten that so bare
was my soul without happiness.


I've forgotten your lips
I've forgotten their taste
I've forgotten how deep the pain rips
When realise that everything was just a waste.

I've forgotten your name
I've forgotten your life
I've forgotten my aim
and the thought that I could be your wife.

I've forgotten your voice
I've forgotten the rain
I've forgotten the choice
that could make then my brain.

I've forgotten your smell
I've forgotten your smile
I've forgotten the spell
That could make you to stay for a while

I've forgotten your dreams
I've forgot who you are
I've forgot how it seems
to stay next to you, when you're driving the car.


I've forgotten your plan
I've forgot u didn't even have any
I've forgot that you're the man
Who says peculiar confessions but not many.

You've forgot to say adieu
I've forgot u used to love stars
I've forgotten of you
When you've forgotten of us.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu