miercuri, 8 februarie 2012

Happy B'day bro' !!!

The thing I love most about my bro', is that he cares without questioning; without making false assumptions. He doesn't tell me I'm being dramatic, or looking for attention.He doesn't care about my flaws and is never being envious about my happiness or success.He tells me whenever a boy is not worth me and always supports me in difficult situations.He knows a lot about me, my family, my actions & problems,but he never judges me and he is there for me everytime I need him.He finds the perfect words to make me feel happy again.And when a thing really sucks, I know that when he tells that everything will be ok, he really means it and things indeed are getting better.
He just loves me and accepts me for who I am and he genuinely just wants to see me happy.And for this I'm grateful for his appearance in my life.

.Thank u bro' for everything u've done for me. And Happy B'day! . ♥



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu