vineri, 18 februarie 2011

For all....


For all stupid things you’ve done,
For all mistakes you have committed,
For the all inattention that you have thrown to me,
For all the suffering you have given me ,
For all tears you've left for you to stream,
For all moments when it seemed that the world is ending without you,
For all words that cut my soul into infinite pieces,
For all compromises that you've taken out of me,
For all smiles you stole from me knowing that they don't belong to you,
For all distancings from them,from him,from her, from the reality,
For all done and undone things,
For all spoken and unspoken words,
For all the infernal silence with which you've fed me :day by day,year by year;
Today you don't deserve anything more than Forgetfulness!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu